Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ode to Mother Day


Family matter a lot to many people and it is same for me but I don't express much when it comes to my family and I really don't know why however when it comes to the Girl friend part I am super expressive and the expression are super high that many dumped me. My parents sometime wonders if i don't love them or have they done anything wrong but that's not true because of all the people they have loved me the most and criticized me the most. I have never ever talk to them with emotionally charged but I can be really emotional to others to such a extent that I am called an immature. The thing about why I can't express love to my parents will always be a mystery or am I taking them for granted? That's is very questionable. Granted maybe but I love them so much that I have never shown them any sympathy when my mom was diagnose with breast cancer, it was during my tenth examination most of the relative went into super depressive mode and I was normal, I was crying inside but I dint show it to any of them because I know mom will fight for it and I really don't want to believe that she is suffering from a disease that every single person fears. Mom and Dad packed their bags for Bombay. That day everyone was there showing their sympathy towards my Mom, I really hate them for that, it was 3pm flight they left at around 2pm. I dint go to the airport because it will be a problem for me to come back home and we live really far and at that point of time we dint have any vehicle. I stayed back home and was reading my book and then suddenly when I hear the plane passing above our house I cried a river, I cried because I don't know if I was going to see my mom, I cried for three four days. My uncle came every night to keep a check on me, he even took me to STD booth to make a call at Bombay but I never wanted to talk to either mom or dad. My dad never told me the day my mom was gonna operated until he called on our neighbor telephone to tell me that mom is fine. I cried again maybe out of rejoice that I am going to see my mom, they came back home after a month or so. Mom was wearing a scarf I wish I could hug her at that time but I dint. I feel sad again because Mom love her hair so much and the amount of hair fall she gonna have during her radiation and chemotherapy was huge but fortunately she dint lose all of her hair. Ever since mom is fighting the cancer and is the strongest one among the family even more then my Dad.

And I really don't think we need Mother Days to celebrate any mother in the world because she is fighting for us since the day we were conceive and everyday infact should be mother day.

I love you mom. I am glad to be in your life.

2 comments:

  1. very touching.silent tears...tears of love n emotions.tats the beauty of life.

    ReplyDelete