Thursday, December 12, 2013

B-Locked

A month back I decided to stop conversing with certain set of people so I blocked them from my facebook page and deleted their phones numbers as well. The reason was that I was not mature enough to be called as their friend but then I met them in some events and I thought I was wrong in blocking them so I re-blocked them and started sending out request so as to mend the relation but then I realized  I was never wrong blocking them. I am much better without them, I am very sick of their cool attitude and etc etc.

Since one month I am hanging out many young and energetic boys and girls and they respect each other not like the so called matured adult whose aim in life is to be proof they are the best. I am better with them but then I have very closed friend whom I don't mind sharing my thoughts.

Blocking Again

No comments:

Post a Comment